xbasejumperz

How do I impress the zen master?

Whats the matter son.. what are you like 19..... twelve and a half?

are you tired of getting owned everyday on Halo?

getting beat up in the You Tube comment forum?

or- or- if you are over 21 maybe you couldn't get it up recently so you feel like a little bitch?

wheres all the anger from.....you can tell us it's OK

erectile dysfuntion is a serious condition inflicting millions of men every day. it is not a subject to be taken lightly nor made fun of. fortunately I do not have that problem, thousands of my children died on your wifes face last night.

ahhhh, I see, it's wet dreams that you are suffering from... :|

It's ok, it happens to all the boys! B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Dude I swear if you are Ben trolling Andy and I again I am going to kick you in the dick next time we jump.

Fuck you caught me. please dont tell Andy, we'll keep it our little secret ummmkay?

and I am quite sure there is something else you would like to do with my dick besides kick it.

Dude, my mom just died this year, thanks a lot asshat.

And your mom jokes? Come on really? Did you hear that one on the school bus this morning?
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Ah, no school, so thats why you're trolling. Whats the matter? Are you hands tired from beating off and playing wii?

PS: My moms not really dead, i just thought I would clarify that since Karma is a bitch.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Ah, no school, so thats why you're trolling. Whats the matter? Are you hands tired from beating off and playing wii?

PS: My moms not really dead, i just thought I would clarify that since Karma is a bitch.

I dare you to tell me what is wrong with beating off and playing wii? As far as i am concerned they are both pretty fucking cool.

It seems like you are in need of this form.....

Please fill it out and hand over to one of the mods here...:)

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

How many of you are in on this? you prankster mutherF#$%^&!!

You too airtwardo and Gia!!..... This is not helping my paranioa at all!
:D

I have no clue who it is... But I'm having fun with it... B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?