gonzalesna

Cool Trailer

Trailer for a documentary called "Scrapper" that is yet to be released. It was filmed at the Chocolate Mountains Bombing Range in Southern California.

I spent the past 2 weeks on that range clearing dud bombs and submunitions. Great time!B|

Scrapper: An Explosive New Documentary (Trailer)B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

That's insane. Shows the lengths folks will go to when times get tough.

Has little to do with tough times... has a LOT to do with Meth.:|

We found a scrapper's truck during our last day in the submunition grid. Didn't find the scrapper, but his truck is most likely still where we found it.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I spent the past 2 weeks on that range clearing dud bombs and submunitions. Great time!

You're such a Marine..."Hey Gonzo, here's a stick~go poke that bomb and see why it didn't go off...":P

"Okey Dokey":S

Nuthin' but respect little brother!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I spent the past 2 weeks on that range clearing dud bombs and submunitions. Great time!

You're such a Marine..."Hey Gonzo, here's a stick~go poke that bomb and see why it didn't go off...":P

You say it like I'm not supposed to do that.:|

I just wonder why ya picked an MOS that has an equipment list of ear plugs a hammer & a stick! :ph34r:

I just wonder why ya picked an MOS that has an equipment list of ear plugs a hammer & a stick! :ph34r:

Ear plugs? When do I get those???:o

I love my job. We actually have a lot of really neat tools. And there's the obvious plus that I get to play with explosives. Part of my job is playing with commercial grade fireworks in a sense.B|

I love my job. We actually have a lot of really neat tools. And there's the obvious plus that I get to play with explosives. Part of my job is playing with commercial grade fireworks in a sense.B|

Ya ever wonder why the flight deck on a carrier has so many 17 year olds?

A Marine's mine detection tools are a ball pein hammer and ear plugs. :)

Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Evolution is Gods way of doing it. You think He screwed it up?

I think Gonzo is a pretty smart guy...he just doesn't know it yet!

I think someone needed to fill a bomb disposal slot and Gonzo roped himself into it.

I think if Gonz were in the private sector he'd be either in or recently graduated from college at or near the top of his class with unlimited income & personal satisfaction on a path directly ahead of him.

I think he's a young small town Midwest boy that has seen & done a lot more things than he ever thought he would at this point in his life and he's just boppin' around having fun...which is fine, as long as he eventually understands that the world really IS his oyster!

I can relate, I was there too...I just hope he doesn't get himself hurt somehow and possibly limit his potential for success and happiness.

He's a good guy and I like him...which means I worry about him! :);):S

The Navy needs lots of seamen?:D

I'm disappointed. [:/] Knowing Gonzo, I was expecting a picture of the latest Fleetwood double-wide.

That's in next week's edition.;):D

Nope...'cause when ya get a little older yer smarter!

I think someone needed to fill a bomb disposal slot and Gonzo roped himself into it.

I think if Gonz were in the private sector he'd be either in or recently graduated from college at or near the top of his class with unlimited income & personal satisfaction on a path directly ahead of him.

I think he's a young small town Midwest boy that has seen & done a lot more things than he ever thought he would at this point in his life and he's just boppin' around having fun...which is fine, as long as he eventually understands that the world really IS his oyster!

I can relate, I was there too...I just hope he doesn't get himself hurt somehow and possibly limit his potential for success and happiness.

I don't have the patience for the sit down time required for college.

Here's the good part about my job... it's rare that I'll have to live with disabilities.

Here's the bad part about my job... when things go wrong, you don't usually end up hurt, you end up ded.

Today, a group of the EOD techs from Lejeune went up to Seymour Johnson Air Force Base (Yes, that's it's real name... no kidding.) for a guy they just brought home prematurely. Seein' the box with the flag draped over it really hits home sometimes, espeically when it's someone in your job field. One can only assume it won't be an open casket funeral or wake.:(:(:(:(

That makes you a hypocrite.:ph34r::P

Here's the good part about my job... it's rare that I'll have to live with disabilities.

Here's the bad part about my job... when things go wrong, you don't usually end up hurt, you end up ded.

Today, a group of the EOD techs from Lejeune went up to Seymour Johnson Air Force Base (Yes, that's it's real name... no kidding.) for a guy they just brought home prematurely. Seein' the box with the flag draped over it really hits home sometimes, espeically when it's someone in your job field. One can only assume it won't be an open casket funeral or wake.:(:(:(:(

I'll make ya a promice Gonzo...if you end up goin' that way...I'll open the box! :)

Nope...i was a droolin' idiot 100 years ago! :P

I'll make ya a promice Gonzo...if you end up goin' that way...I'll open the box! :)

Seeing what we work on, when you open it, you'll probably wonder what happened to the body and who filled a casket with chum.B|

I can't imagine where that puts you back when moses was doin' magic tricks...:P

I can't imagine where that puts you back when moses was doin' magic tricks...:P

Hiding behind a bush lighting fires & laughin' like Beavis. :ph34r:

So, was thinking about this off and on during the day. Decided to check out how this guy was doing on his film and when it might be coming out. Last update was about two years ago. I don't think the guy bought the farm because somebody signed in on his YouTube account less than 24 hours ago. Curiouser and curiouser. I wonder if he got a C&D letter from the DHS.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

So, was thinking about this off and on during the day. Decided to check out how this guy was doing on his film and when it might be coming out. Last update was about two years ago. I don't think the guy bought the farm because somebody signed in on his YouTube account less than 24 hours ago. Curiouser and curiouser. I wonder if he got a C&D letter from the DHS.

Forgive me, but I don't have a clue what you just said. Could you use smaller words and fewer acronyms? I am a Marine, ya know...:$