ridestrong

New FX series 'Justified' sure to be a hit.

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/justified/

Hopefully this will be another FX hit along the lines of 'the Shield' and 'Sons of Anarchy'.

Starts next Tues. 3/16

'Archer' is pretty f'n funny too for those who haven't seen it.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

I hated it, which sucks because i was looking forward to it and had high hopes. The character is WAY too narrow and cliche which is unfortunate because the rest of the show had potential. I dunno...its like it's a really really really really really bad Dirty Harry remake.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

I expected a bit more character development in last nights premier, and I have high hopes for the show. FX has had some great shows lately, ARCHER for one!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

I hated it, which sucks because i was looking forward to it and had high hopes. The character is WAY too narrow and cliche which is unfortunate because the rest of the show had potential. I dunno...its like it's a really really really really really bad Dirty Harry remake.

It is supposed to be somewhat of a modern day 'western'. I kinda liked it despite some of the cliche aspects. I will definitely continue to give it a chance.
-----

hottamaly

Sons of Anarchy is over till next season.

-------

Pokerstar - Archer is hilarious...
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----