airdvr

Woohoo old schooler

Rough crowd [:/] Obviously you've never actually tried the sport. Not as easy as it looks to be really good... kinda like skydiving

for this rough crowd...

whats the difference between a skydiver and a golfer?

golfer goes WHACK!......."Damn!"

skydiver goes "DAMN!"......Whack!

Same score as Tiger Woods too!

Anyway, I never get any college hockey news in the papers here but there was an article about a guy who grew up in Birmingham, then went to high school in Minn. and signed to play hockey for the Wisconsin Badgers. They're in the Frozen Four right now, in the waning moments of their game against my alma mater, RIT. I was like what the fuck? I thought RIT was in Div II or III, not I... :S and they're in the final four of the college hockey national championship tournament? They even beat the #2 seed in the first round! Alas, they're getting beat badly by the Badgers, at least 6-1. [:/]

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Obviously you've never actually tried the sport. Not as easy as it looks to be really good... kinda like skydiving

My brother (who was a great golfer) tried his best with me, but the only part I really liked was chilling out with cold brews at the 19th Hole.

Besides, any sport in which you can drink beer and smoke a cigar while doing it can't really be called a sport. Can it?

Joe
simplify

Rough crowd [:/] Obviously you've never actually tried the sport.

I have nothing against Golf. It's just not high on my list of things to do. As a matter of fact, it's right below kissing fire hydrants and sniffing differential lube. Just not my cup of tea.:)
Sorry about my above comments, I just thought this was going to be a thread about Pops or Twardo jokes.
;)
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Golf is cheaper than jumping...Hell, you can get a whole bucketful of balls down at the drivin' range!
Who cares if you lose 'em in the rough!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Golf is cheaper than jumping...Hell, you can get a whole bucketful of balls down at the drivin' range!

"heheh hee hehehe...he said...."balls"

"heheh hee hehehe...he said...." a whole bucketful of balls"

\,,,/(-_^)\,,,/
"For once you have tasted flight,you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been,and will long to return"

"heheh hee hehehe...he said...."balls"

thus the name... "Squirrel"

Pops - You are correct sir. Those balls also work better around water hazards... I think it's got something to do with the little red stripes.
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."