airtwardo

~The 'FUN' Police...

Skyrider and theonlyski, this is your warning. Do it again and you'll be banned for a week.

To kewl...I'd actually get some work done around here!B|

I havnt been banned in a while...

Our Admin can't seem to rap his mine around temporary banning (at neds) I try and try to get him to go with short bannings...he is one hell of a nice guy...but just doesn;t get it!

he bans forever![:/]

Im an admin on atleast one other fourm, I dont ban people often at all, but its not as popular as dz and they dont have people like me just trying to have FUN...I mean we all need to just have some FUN once in a while.

Without FUN our lives wouldnt be nearly as FUN and a little FUN never really hurt anyone (atleast having a little FUN online on a FUN fourm.)

Im a FUN loving person, and not much FUN out here where I'm at.

:)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Skyrider and theonlyski, this is your warning. Do it again and you'll be banned for a week.

To kewl...I'd actually get some work done around here!B|

I havnt been banned in a while...

Our Admin can't seem to rap his mine around temporary banning (at neds) I try and try to get him to go with short bannings...he is one hell of a nice guy...but just doesn;t get it!

he bans forever![:/]

Im an admin on atleast one other fourm, I dont ban people often at all, but its not as popular as dz and they dont have people like me just trying to have FUN...I mean we all need to just have some FUN once in a while.

Without FUN our lives wouldnt be nearly as FUN and a little FUN never really hurt anyone (atleast having a little FUN online on a FUN fourm.)

Im a FUN loving person, and not much FUN out here where I'm at.

:)

That is the part that surprises me About Fredie (the admin and owner of nedthetoothpick.com) he is one of the fiunnest people you could ever meet, he has a lightening fast wit...and just a great person.

Hell he trsut me to be a Mod...:ph34r:
You'd think he woudl understand short vacations, not full blown banning!

Rule with an iron fist?

Talk softly but carry a big stick?

Time to go to work... hope I can have some FUN there today!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Rule with an iron fist?

Talk softly but carry a big stick?

Niether fit him,,,

Very soft spoken gentleman,with the heart of a sheep![:/] the soul of a lion,(or is it the other way around) he just wont go with the vacation thing...he seems to think if he hands out a vacation, they won't come back![:/] ban them for good, I knwo damn good and well they are not returning!:ph34r:

bad thing is, we end up with assholes posting...that knwo hwo to Push the line, without crossing it! Gets ANNOYING...

(like posting fun fun fun...etc.):ph34r: Yet they do not stop!>:(

:D:D:D I'm with Billy, wait, aren't you not supposed to say "IBTL" anymore? :S:S

No, You cant say IBAD anymore.;) I think IBTL is still okay...
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

BTW, I have moderated Neds Biker Bar Alley, 4 years now...Not a single arguement yet, debates yes...not one time has it went to the point of a arguement!

Nobody wants to get SHOT! ;)

ROFLMAO...

You just redifined what I have been calling respect!:D:D

:D:D:D I'm with Billy, wait, aren't you not supposed to say "IBTL" anymore? :S:S

No, You cant say IBAD anymore.;) I think IBTL is still okay...

If not over-used, that is. :):$:ph34r::D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban