KevinP

Wishing and dreaming

It's Friday night. I have four reports due on Monday (I'm in a military school for those who aren't tracking). Instead of typing, I'm sitting at my laptop with a bottle of Guinness in front of me watching skydiving videos on youtube and reading DZ.com forums while they load. Why? Well, because the SIM I printed out and had spiral-bound at Staples is in the car. Otherwise, I'd be reading it.

:S

I can't wait to get to Hawaii and get this AFF thing underway!!

EDIT: I just had another interesting thought. If I had a container, I could put it on and do practice touches/pulls while lying on the coffee table. Buuutt, I don't have a container. [:/]
Sincerely,
Kevin

It's Friday night. I have four reports due on Monday (I'm in a military school for those who aren't tracking). Instead of typing, I'm sitting at my laptop with a bottle of Guinness in front of me watching skydiving videos on youtube and reading DZ.com forums while they load. Why? Well, because the SIM I printed out and had spiral-bound at Staples is in the car. Otherwise, I'd be reading it.

:S

I can't wait to get to Hawaii and get this AFF thing underway!!

EDIT: I just had another interesting thought. If I had a container, I could put it on and do practice touches/pulls while lying on the coffee table. Buuutt, I don't have a container. [:/]

This is what you do...are you ready? Do you have a pen, paper or a something to take notes?

Things you need

1.camera

what to do next

1 Snap pic
2. post pic in this thread This thread
3. wait for replies
4. drink more
5. repeat until someone tells you to stop. Usually that will be a male dot commer :P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

ROFL

Um, no thanks. 1. I haven't been drunk enough to pull a stunt like that in over a decade. 2. I DO have to get up in the morning to write those reports, which I would never do if I did get that drunk. 3. I already have someone to inspect my goods.

But thanks for the idea. In case something does change, like winning a snowball fight with a flamethrower.
Sincerely,
Kevin