warpedskydiver

Therapist Treating Soldier for PTSD Stalks Him!

What? you must be a puppy. A woman 30-45 is usually at her sexual peak. And fine looking. I remember yrs ago my manager 50ish, said Ya know, I first realized I was getting older when I was watching a rerun of "Leave it to beaver" and I thought, wow June is a hot babe. Now me 53 think the same thing. But yes this one is bat shit crazy.

hey this 54 yr.old is married to a 36 yr.old...our almost 5 years together have been very COMPATIBLE
:$:P;)
Interesting topic "warped" ...
I for one am glad it was posted. It is a serious issue that is often dismissed :|

Being a Military member myself, currently on my 2nd deployment, this struck a chord!

If she knew where his kids were, threatened them, and was camping outside his house, leaving notes in his vehicle.....

Should have just motioned her into his house, and shot her dead when she entered.
One dead lady doesnt have a story to tell police...
you have mounds of evidence, and no chance of that freak getting loose and coming back.

Poor guy, Hope he got some resolve despite the situation!
You never know, until you find out!

Me thinks that stalking by females is pretty under reported... because sometimes the guy getting stalked kinda likes it

Only if she cute! :)

I'd think whether either or both were in a relationship would be a factor as well.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

"I am not trying to make this a SC type of discussion, but who keeps the therapists in line?"

LisbethB|.

They are licensed by the state. There is a procedure for filing complaints against them with your state (probably under the Board of Health or Board of Health professions, etc). Not saying it is an effective process but it is there.

No, Man...Lisbeth Salander. I much prefer her methods w/abusive therapists.