skydveraz

looking to buy a new computer

I personally boycott any and all that has to do with CompUSA after a nightmare of an experience dealing with their service on a computer.

I can't say anything for or against the computer in your link, but I can tell you that their service is dismal. After replacing a failing keyboard, cdrom and hard drive their tech formatted my drive incorrectly. Came back out to my home (all part of the service package that came with the computer in in 1998) to reformat the drive again only to leave my computer not working. All that was necessary was a proper format, however, due to the complete incompetence of their customer service personnel I went 6 months without a computer. The end result however, following letters to the president of the company along with the BBB and the state attorney general I received a 100% refund (including shipping) for a 3 year old computer.

Was always happy with their product prior to that time, but have never provided them with any business since and told the president of the company when I spoke with him that as long as the company was alive I would do everything in my power to persuade others to boycott them as well.
Killing threads since 2004.