shah269

I feel bad for the guy! No really!

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/14/hugh-hefners-fiancee-calls-off-the-wedding/?hpt=hp_c2
God what I would give to live this guys life for one year!
He is my hero! And not so much for all the simply gorgeous girls he has around him. Rather that he changed how we in the US view sex and sexuality.
I love the guy!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/14/hugh-hefners-fiancee-calls-off-the-wedding/?hpt=hp_c2
God what I would give to live this guys life for one year!
He is my hero! And not so much for all the simply gorgeous girls he has around him. Rather that he changed how we in the US view sex and sexuality.
I love the guy!

So sad!

I mean you, not Hef. A guy who so obviously buys all his relationships gets what he pays for.
It's time for my nightly ritual: Pleasure myself, weep, and repeat.

He was married before as I recall. Twice.
His first wife was very conservative thus it didn't work out but as I've read they are still "talking".
His second which whom he had a few kids though a former bunny had a hard time with his line of work and having it mesh with family values. Understandable.
And I don't know if he paid for anything?
Women, as stated before by others, have a much different view of what is attractive and what is not.
So who knows maybe she really did like him?
But this just goes to show you, no matter how old you are love can still come out and get you.
And yeah so what she's a really hot girl with an amazing body....of work. Of all the girls he could hve hit on he hit on her. Sho who knows? Maybe she has a personality.

But as for Hef? Man that guy is an American Hero! His work towards liberalizing the country with respect to sex is amazing! And his work in preserving landmarks is also amazing. If I ever have the pleasure of seeing him, I will gladly shake his hand and thank him for all he has done. But that's just me.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!