bertusgeert

Unsubscribe Damnit!!

I'm fairly patient and easy going...until I get spam/crap in my inbox I never wanted in the first place, but got because I bought something or signed up somewhere. I get especially mad when I can't unsubscribe from work, because the damn site is blocked, and I have to wait until I get home. That means I have this one sore email sitting in my inbox the whole time, making me think I have an email from a friend or something, until I glance at it again and get mad all over again.

Such is the case with Groupon today. I had to wait until I got home to unsubscribe...and I have to hand it to them, great job taking away my frustration. You just earned some points, LegalSpam (er...I mean, Groupon).

This is what I got after unsubscribing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to5znws7mvU

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

Being cool doesn't make up for unscrupulous business practices. For a time, Amazon was Spamazon, and we all went to other websites to buy books. Amazon learned the hard way, and now they have some of the best opt-in practices on the web. Fuck Groupon, or any other site that spams without explicit permission.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD