Skootz

Skydiver Help

Alright....over the years I've clicked, voted, etc for many of you guys out there. I'd really really really like some help from you all. Chris Harvey, BASE jumper, skydiver and fellow dz.com, but I can't remember his log on, is coming home from Iraq in two weeks after spending the past 13 months over there. The group down in Star, Idaho are going to throw him one kick ass, Patron filled, welcome home party. They are hoping to win him a free cake from this place http://www.facebook.com/pages/Peace-of-Cake/52068942660?sk=wall

So the task at hand....please like this FB page. Then ***important*** you have to write on their wall that Beth Chapman sent you. The contest ends on Tuesday night. After that you can unlike the page. Thank you!!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

Thank you so much!!!!! I really appreciate it!

By the way....the cake that they have designed is a bottle of Patron, his favorite, with a BASE jumper jumping off the top.

To the others who helped by liking the page....THANK YOU too!!!! :)

Done!

I'm about to get home from my 3rd deployment this week and I leave in 3 weeks for another one, so I know what you're talking about.

Good Luck!

And totally rude of me, I'm sorry. Good luck and hurry home from over there. And thank you for everything you do!

Alright....over the years I've clicked, voted, etc for many of you guys out there. I'd really really really like some help from you all. Chris Harvey, BASE jumper, skydiver and fellow dz.com, but I can't remember his log on, is coming home from Iraq in two weeks after spending the past 13 months over there. The group down in Star, Idaho are going to throw him one kick ass, Patron filled, welcome home party. They are hoping to win him a free cake from this place http://www.facebook.com/pages/Peace-of-Cake/52068942660?sk=wall

So the task at hand....please like this FB page. Then ***important*** you have to write on their wall that Beth Chapman sent you. The contest ends on Tuesday night. After that you can unlike the page. Thank you!!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

Done - best of luck. I am glad he is returning safe!