Fast

Sitting too long at work...

I was sitting at my desk yesterday reading dz.com and realized that I sit way way too long in one place without getting up and stretching or anything.

i looked around on the web for a bit but couldn't find anything worthwhile to help me solve the problem, so I wrote a little app to make a noise/flash every so often.

http://www.liquid-sky.net/apps/oe/publish.htm

I thought I would share it. It's totally free and unobtrusive. It will minimize to the taskbar and works with or without speakers. You have to have .NET 3.5 on your computer or it will install it for you.

Hope it helps someone else feel a little less sedentary at work.

Also: Dunno what to say about trusting this, I realize people are skeptical of installing stuff these days. I think this post could go so far as to say I am not a bot or whatever. I jump at Sky Knights SPC

Blue Ones!

Edit: uh, only I have used this, so if there are bugs or anything, let me know and I'll fix em.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka