janz

a game of opposites

Here's one that will be either very difficult or super easy.
"Cocoon"

Butterfly?

silkwood?
All of those are very close. Good too! Now what are oui going to do? Metamorphosis?
My last post contained a clue :ph34r:I dont know. The only thing that comes to mind is hanging "Out On a Limb"

"Cocoon"

Butterfly?

silkwood?

All of those are very close. Good too! Now what are oui going to do? Metamorphosis?

My last post contained a clue :ph34r:I dont know. The only thing that comes to mind is hanging "Out On a Limb"
M. Butterfly?
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

"Cocoon"

Butterfly?

silkwood?

All of those are very close. Good too! Now what are oui going to do?
Metamorphosis?
M. Butterfly?Your clue must have en the use of oui. So yeah I goggled and found a movie called "Expos`e"?

Oui is correct. expos is not. it's a 1973 movie.

OK I'll keep trying. But while I'm trying Cocoon you can still try the one nobody got yet "Twice Under the Bedpost".

Once Upon a Mattress?
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

Oui is correct. expos is not. it's a 1973 movie.

OK I'll keep trying. But while I'm trying Cocoon you can still try the one nobody got yet "Twice Under the Bedpost".

Once Upon a Mattress?

Bullseye! Now back to Cocoon she left the French hint. A cocoon connects to something. I'm thinking French silk. It can't be The French Connection can it?

You all were also on the right track with the butterfly aspect.

It's been awhile and still want to get the answer to cocoon but for the life of me didnt we all try every combination of butterfly? I cheated and went ti imdb and found 1973 movie called "Curse of the Red Butterfly". Is that it?

It's been awhile and still want to get the answer to cocoon but for the life of me didnt we all try every combination of butterfly? I cheated and went ti imdb and found 1973 movie called "Curse of the Red Butterfly". Is that it?

AHA it's "Papillon". Please confirm!

While waiting to hear if "Papillon" is correct, here are a few more "Taking Down Elderly" "A Subway Unknown as Rejection" "Died Tomorrow" "Piano Player in The Basement" "Spit to a Fly Man" "Streetwise Chick Dislikes Black Hair" "Bald"

AHA it's "Papillon". Please confirm!

DING! DING! DING! OUI! You are tenacious! :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

"A Subway Unknown as Rejection" Streetcar Named Desire
"Died Tomorrow" Live today or Born Yesterday?
"Bald" Hair

Streetcar Named Desire Born Yesterday and Hair are correct!Now we have "Taking Down Elderly" "Spit in a Fly Man" and "Piano Player in the Basement" almost forgot "Streetwise Chick Dislikes Black Hair"

"Streetwise Chick Dislikes Black Hair" Gentlemen Prefer Blondes ?

You got it! I really think you know them all amd are being nice not coming off like a know it all! If that isnt true hint for "Taking Down Ekderly" Katherine Hepburn. The other two are musicals.