Billy

Lil Help

Hay All,
Usually I post ta make ya smile,, but this is a little differant,, most ya know what I do for a living,, a friend sent me this,, the way way I see it we all love ta fly and are family, and this hits close ta home,, so if ya all could help just a little,, thanks
Billy
This is coincidental to the recent crash in Colorado, but I was asked to forward this message.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:11:47 -0500
To: [email protected]
Subject: John Holland accident
My name is Kathy Gillespie. My son is in Pam Holland's 1st grade class. Pam is the widow of John Holland, who was killed in a helicopter crash last fall while working for LifeFlight in Durham.
Several of us are organizing a project to help Pam finish the construction work that John had started on their home.
We are wondering if there is a way to contact other professionals in John's field regarding raising funds for the project. As you will see, labor will be donated and the materials are 'at cost'.
We believe that if many in the community chipped in a little bit to the effort it would show love and support for the Holland family in a very tangible way.
Thanks for your time and thought toward this matter.
Kathy Gillespie
Consultant
Pamlico Projects Inc.
919.967.0203 tel/fax
919.225.7736 cell