skymama

Baby watch: place your bets!

I've been wondering whose wife would go into labor first, Ian Drennan's or Peter Shankman's, but both of them went into labor today! B|

So, whose baby is going to appear first? Bonus points if you guess the sex and time of birth!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Annie's on #2, so I vote for her. B|

Yep, generally the 2nd and successive babies just pop out relatively quickly compared to the first ones.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Nice poll - I bet Annie wishes it's ours. This labor shit looks painful......

So, how's she doing, Ian? Tell her Krisanne and I are rooting for her! :ph34r:;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Things are ok out here. Still trucking (woman are amazing, I'll say that).

Contractions started at 5:30am this morning, pretty good but not painful. Since around 3:30 they've been painful - getting more so until she finally got an epi.

Baby heart rate dropped a lot a little while ago so now everyone's on alert and monitoring. I'm just sitting here staring at the heart rate monitor like a hawk :)

Performance Designs Factory Team

Thanks for the update! Good to hear the staff, and you, are on top of things and glad to hear Annie got a little relief from the pain! :)

Well, that's a relief for both of you, I'm sure!
If you get a chance, let us know how she's progressing.
It'd be great to wake up to happy baby news times 2! :)

We got a while. But she just got her epidural, so I'm no longer a bastard who deserves to die. So that's good. :)

I feel your pain, I was that bastard myself earlier :)
Ashe was born May 4th 2013 at 12:05am. 7 pound 5.4 ounces, 19"

He's in the NICU now - something about his gas (co2) levels being too high and that's causing respiratory distress. Hopefully we can see him soon :(
Performance Designs Factory Team

We got a while. But she just got her epidural, so I'm no longer a bastard who deserves to die. So that's good. :)

I feel your pain, I was that bastard myself earlier :)
Ashe was born May 4th 2013 at 12:05am. 7 pound 5.4 ounces, 19"

He's in the NICU now - something about his gas (co2) levels being too high and that's causing respiratory distress. Hopefully we can see him soon :(

May the 4th be with Ashe! someone had to say it.;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

And it's a girl for the Shankman's! Congrats, Peter! She'll have you wrapped around her little finger in no time. ;)

Congratulations to both dads!! B|

>>>>> AND the Moms...
it's No Joke... havin' a kid....
the strength of Women has Impressed me..... many MANY times....and never any more than through Childbirth...:)
happiness + , to both the Families...

P.S. skymama. our niece delivered Her first child on friday, a daughter, who became the 7th grandchild under age 6, for Nancys oldest sister....B|