bdbrown

Tony Suits

Thinking real hard about getting a pits special, will be at Z-hiils this Fri-Mon just might have to cruise across the street and get measured...Question is, they have so many options and I have no idea which ones I really need...Just wanting a good rw suit to play in....Any ideas out there, thanks

--------------------------------------------------

Thinking real hard about getting a pits special, will be at Z-hiils this Fri-Mon just might have to cruise across the street and get measured...Question is, they have so many options and I have no idea which ones I really need...Just wanting a good rw suit to play in....Any ideas out there, thanks

I have a Pits Special with a mesh back - very cool in hot weather. They also have a new fabric for low drag that doesn't cling to the skin like regular nylon on a hot day.

Make sure they actually measure the width of your foot if you're getting booties. I found with Tony Suits that if you get the "generic" booties they flop around too much, being way too wide (for my feet, anyway). I had them trace around the outline of my foot when I ordered my most recent suit.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

If you already have a suit you are replacing, it may be worth taking it along with you for comparison on bootie size as well. I found that the descriptions aren't that indicative of the size of the booties. To jump in the last suit I ordered I need to wear 4 lbs of lead to have the same range as in my previous suit as the booties are so much bigger. Unfortunately I can't remember what the booties I have were called :S. The advantage of going there and showing them things is that they can actually do most things (like kallend's foot measurements) which is why I like ordering from a manufacturer where I actually go to the factory rather than just speaking to a dealer with jumpsuits.

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe