JoeyH

COFFEE AND BEER

So I am in the specialty coffee business. I have had this idea for a while but I don't know how good of an idea it is. If a specialty coffee shop opened on a busy dz (Arizona or Deland ect..) how well do you think it would do? Now what if that coffee shop turned into a bar after sunset?
Carpe Diem, even if it kills me

Maybe you should make a poll so the lurkers might answer too.

It's not something that is appealing to me because I always have my coffee at home before heading out to the dz, but the people who are there for 8 am loads might appreciate it.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Our DZ has a cafe in the front that does fairly good breakfast and lunch business, including drip coffee and espresso ( I believe). There's also a local family owned taco trailer that pulls in on Saturdays and Sundays outside the hangar. Although they take business from the cafe, that's good because the cafe is staffed with AFF instructors that need to work!B|

Apres jumping consists of a beer or two out of the fridge, then locking up the hangar and heading elsewhere. Many of the regulars live less than 10 minutes away, so a small party can move. I miss the bonfire scene from our old location. We're now at a municipal airport where open fires and skydiver antics would not be appreciated.

Being the former family-of-6 guy, I still brew my coffee at home and brown bag snacks to eat, like Skymama. One of Romero's burrito plates to myself is more than I can eat and not go low. . . ;):D