ksudiver87

New Orleans skydivers?

I have a friend getting married in New Orleans in 3 weeks. Any one on here ordained to perform a ceremony? The cheapest they can find is one for $500 and are not having any luck with judges wanting to perform one on a Saturday. thanks!
~Always do stupid things safely~

ksudiver87

I have a friend getting married in New Orleans in 3 weeks. Any one on here ordained to perform a ceremony? The cheapest they can find is one for $500 and are not having any luck with judges wanting to perform one on a Saturday. thanks!

Only one I can think of is Captain Jimbo Wilson, aka Cap'n Cuervo. He's in the Pensacola area. He might be willing to travel, I just don't know. I haven't talked with him in probably 5 years or so. Haven't seen him in person in over 10 years.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

A couple of things to look into. In Michigan there are almost no qualifications for the officiant. Google universal life church. Free online ordination, certificate off your printer, and your legal in Mich. to perform weddings. Actually more than you need. An atheist friend is doing one today with ULC ordination.:P Also in MI mayors can perform weddings in their city.

http://www.themonastery.org/wedding-laws/louisiana

ULC instructions for Louisiana.

I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE