airborne82nd

how to pack my triathlon 175 to snival

Wwowwwwowowowo

rthanks for the advice everyone

one question though.

i was taught to 4 way the slider tight down on the slider stops and then 4 way it pull it out front side side and back quatrers and equal.

what does it meen to cover the nose with the slider i dont understand. and i quarter the slider and have it facing into the canopy should i have it folded and quartederd to the harness????

and what the hell can i do with the stabilizer tuck it in or wrap it around????

thannks

chris

is there anyway to pro pack the tri to open easy and snivel.
so i bury the nose and roll the tail 6 times = fast openings
i leave the nose normal and roll the tail 3 times = fast openings
so should i roll the nose?? and how do i do that and roll the tail??
or should i not roll th nose or bury it and only roll the tail once.

can anyone help me on this???

While I have not read any of the following responses and posts, I can tell you that I have about 950 Triathlon jumps. I PRO pack it. I don't even roll the nose at all. I flake the cells, hold the nose between my legs, wrap the tail around it, make sure my slider is out in front of the nose, but covered by the tail, lay it down on the ground, then gradually stuff the bottom edges of the triangle shaped pack job towards the center (down and under motions) until the canopy is D-bag width from lines to topskin. S-fold it into the D-bag, then stow the lines in approximately 2 inch loops with standard rubber band stows. I use big bands for the first two stows and small bands for the rest. I don't use tube stows.

My first Triathlon was a 160 loaded about 1.1=1, then a 135 loaded about 1.25=1, then a 120 loaded about 1.35=1. I've since added on about 20 pounds so I load that 120 a little over 1.5=1 now. I have great snivels 99% of the time and on-heading openings maybe 90% of the time. Sometimes the D-bag gets spun around a little in the deployment sequence because I left a little too much line at the end between the last stow and the risers, and that sometimes gives me anywhere from 45 to 180 degree off-heading openings, or a line twist. All in all, it's been pretty good for me.

Hope this helps... Good luck!

Blue Skies
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban