Custom(er) RW Suit

I'm posting this in the Bonfire in hopes of drawing more attention...

--------------------

I'm looking for a RW suit maker who will build the suit to spec.

For example, I want a high "Mandarin" collar closeable with Velcro rather than the usual elastic type. I realize that's a freefly feature, but I want it on my new RW suit.

I've looked on ParaGear, etc. Right now, Vertical Suits seems to be the only site that offers something like I am looking for, but I don't want those Spandex forearms. Seriously.

It seems like the suit makers be like, "This ain't Burger King. You get the damn thing OUR way or you don't get it at all!"

Would like to know which suit makers are willing to work with a customer who has a bit more "customizing" than they may be used to - thanks!

------------------------

The first suit vendor I contacted said they'd make a spandex collar. Not what I wanted.

The second suit maker didn't even bother to reply to the specs, and just sent their order form instead.

What does it take to get a suit made the way *I* want it?

The suit makers appear to say "custom / made to order" but only in their narrowly refined range of options.

Which suit makers will make it *my* way?

Thanks!

mh