skipro101

Custom made rig doesnt work right

Can you come to Rantoul? I'll look at your rig with you, if you like. Also, all the major manufacturers will be there. If you want a neutral gear consultation and help rectifying your current situation, look me up in my booth.

Chances are there is a cheaper and faster solution to your issue.

That is an excellent Idea. I will be there the first weekend. Ill wait to make a purchase untill then.

I find it strange that you've complained about people giving their opinions without solid reasoning, and yet you're choosing your replacement container based solely on those same opinions.

You have a point, its just I feel that its the only option availibe since no one around here has a voodoo...let alone one that is the right size...
stil would be nice to see on up front...

which is why im going to take up that other idea about going to rantoul...im there!

hell, the manufactere can probly measure me there....no excuse for an il fitting rig then..

Thanks peeps, ill wait it out till rantoul.

Right on! Sounds like you've got some excitement generating.

You are going to LOVE the convention. And there is a very high chance that you will get instant gratification! A lot of manufacturers bring out stock. So your dream rig just might be there ready and waiting.

There is no reason you shouldn't be totally stoked with skydiving and your new gear! (Wow. I just re-read that, and I think my "California" is showing!)

See you there. Remember Mai Tais at Sunset in the Gravity Gear Booth! And if you don't drink, my little girl will help mix you up a special Non-Alcoholic brew. ;)

Jeez. I'm really excited about the convention this year!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!