thermite

KURUPEE - BAD MONKEYS!!!

First suit: way to tight, when it was on it give me the worst weggie, wrong color. Sent it back

Second suit: they sent me one that was the right color and did not give me a weggie but the arms were way to short. I kept it and they said they would send me another

Third suit: Canceled it because it was taking way way way way to long and they said they had manufacturing problems and did not ship it out twice when they said they were going to. Refunded all but 50 bucks of my money.

Forth suit: My Freefly Flite Suit is comming next week. They seem to be really fast with 12 business day delivery, I hope all goes well, but they have been really easy to get a hold of and seem like a great company and a lot of people fly them where I'm at now with only good things to say about them.
Kurupee[:/]

Blues,
Mark

I have a similar experience to Muppets. I purchased my suit in 2004 from their website:

1st Suit - Arrived relatively on time, horrible stitching all over the place (see pics), suit waaay too short. I swear I did the measurements correctly as indicated on their website (had g/f take the measurements actually). Contacted customer srvc via email about the bad stitching. They responded promptly to my problems and said they would send another suit. Unfortunately they must not have read my entire email(s) because they sent me a suit with the same measurements (so it's still too small in the legs/arms) and some of the same problems.

2nd suit - Showed up about 3-4 weeks after emails. Less problems with the stitching (it still seems like they have difficulty sewing is straight lines...). Fit was terrible because too short. I don't like the "loop" on the back of the neck. I have no idea why it is there...I don't like the arm and leg cuffs (seriously who thought up this design...)

I now have 2 suits I don't use (though I have jumped both, very unimpressed), and I've wasted approx $200. Perhaps I'll sell em, but I'd probably feel bad charging more than $50/each so what's the point anyway...

Overall the customer service was above average and their response time was good.

Overall my opinion of the suit is bad: taslan sucks, stitching is all over the place, cuffs on the arms and legs don't work, the loop on the back of neck provides yet another point on my body to get hung up during exit, and I feel like I'm wearing high waters every time I put it on.

My advice: seriously investigate other options.

(all pictures are of first suit, as it came of the box they sent it in...i think they forgot about the "finishing process...the second suit did not have the same stitching problems but it did suffer from other "issues")
Does whisky count as beer? - Homer
There's no justice like angry mob justice. - Skinner
Be careful. There's a limited future in low pulls - JohnMitchell

Well guys, the tracking number reveals that my suit is now in the UK, I should finally get it today or tomorrow. I'm not going to get my hopes up though after all I've heard here. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it fits! I'll worry about what it looks like afterwards! I'll let you know.

I'm sorry to hear that everyone is having problems with Kurupee. I ordered a pair of pants awhile ago and I love them. they were big around the wast, but my rigger fixed it in two seconds. the customer service was great for me and they got the suit to me in three weeks. I hope that they get everything straightened out because I'd order from them again

I got my FreeFly suit from Flite Suits the other day. It showed up in a week and a half with the rush option, It rocks. Perfect sizing the first time and it flys great. I am impressed with Flite Suits and will buy from them again in the future. Spend the cash and get a good suit is what I advise. Try a Flite Suit.

MD

Got my suit on Tuesday, colours are right but it fits like it's been made for some 16 stone lardo!
I've expressed my dissapointment to Kurupee and they are dealing with giving me a refund.
I don't like putting people or companies down. They have been good recently with replying to my emails.
They claim to have ironed out most of their problems and I have heard good reports from people who have bought from them in the past. I don't really want to put anybody off using them.
Let's hope they get their act together.