rightblinkleft

Hey Guys!

Did my first tandem jump at 13000ft for my 23rd birthday in July. Just did my 2nd tandem jump yesterday at 18000ft...(I'm def hooked) Love the sport so much; it's all I can think about! Beautiful weather today, and all I can think is, I'd love to see it bird's eye view... would love to learn more about this sport. I don't think I'd ever get tired of it! :) Thinking of going to get certified but I don't have $1500 to spare, plus gas, and time.. as I work 40hours a week, and have a 2 year old daughter. But, where there is a will, there is a way! Time to save, save, save, big time. Excited I found this website, and would love to hear others experiences, and advice! Thanks for reading ! 8)

Very true... where there's a will, there's a way. It IS a very expensive sport, but only to break into. Once you get set up with gear, learn to pack for money or credit and eventually get a coach or instructor rating, then it's only mildly expensive ;)

Stick with it, enjoy the forums and practice, practice, practice...

Blue skies.

...Don't Get Elimated!!