Lukasz_Se

Fresh rookie from Sweden

Whats up all!
Even though I have been lurking here feew years it wasnt untill sunday that I made my first AFF jump, level 1 and 2 went good, but I got stuck on level 3, failed it 2 times, cant seem to get stable no matter what... its really frustrating but I still absolutely love every jump. First try on level 3 was fucked, I got a total sensory overload and dont remembr my exit (which according to my instructors sucked big time). For some reason I cant get stable and I forget to arch as soon as I have anything else that I need to concetrate on. Anyway, I still enjoy jumping and the community, hopefully I will finally pass aff level 3 this weekened :) Take care and fly safe :)

Lukasz welcome to the forums, and skydiving.

I wish to offer one piece of advice, on exits, for you.

IF you do not see the airplane (flying away from you) as you exit then you are looking in the wrong direction. It is very common and easy to look at the ground, immediately on exit. It sounds easy, it takes practice, watch the plane and your instructor will be there too. That one move will cause you to arch and stabilize.

Others will say 'relax and arch', which is true. But you can relax and still be unstable. Ask your instructor if seeing the airplane, leave you, is important.

You can do it and again, valkommen, from across the pond.
Anyone can swim, only a few swim well.
Anyone can skydive, everyone can skydive well. Practice!

This advice worked for me. My aff1 exit was completely unstable. Came on DZ.com and read the same suggestion about watching the plane on exit. I used that advice on my 2nd jump and had a great exit. I am hoping for the same on my next jump this weekend.

Good Luck!

No windtunnel anywhere nearby but I will deffinetly go to one when winter gets here ;) I finally passed level 3, took me 3 tries, first time couldnt get stable, second time lost alltitude awarnessB| I jumped yesterday and it went pretty good, cant wait to do level 4 :)