shaynej

another darn newbie from Perris...

Howdy, I'm Shayne! I like moonlit walks on the...
oops, wrong site. Just started jumping at Perris early June. Just finished AFF4 this past saturday and itching for AFF5/6 next saturday (hectic schedule otherwise I'd just do them all in a week!) I feel so fortunate to live just an hour away from Perris. Seems to me to be a great place to learn! I even had my daughter come with me for the windtunnel next door. Needless to say now she's hooked as well.

On a side note, photography is a hobby of mine, I happened to pick up a 1000mm lens a month ago (just for goofing off with scenery, moon craters, so forth) and took it down during my first weekend. Kinda bizarre taking exit shots as well as formations from ground level...

darn, I tried uploading one of the pictures but I guess they're too big. I'll work with it and add them after...

Welcome to the forums! :)

Howdy, I'm Shayne! I like moonlit walks on the...
oops, wrong site.

Actually, it's the perfect site for that. We've had a ton of people hook-up from this site, some are even married with babies! But, in case you're happily in a relationship, I hope you have fun skydiving. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

just got home from completing AFF5/6. What a rush! Thank you Mike and Mark for the instruction. And Grace for gear advice. It's pretty darn cool just how helpful ANYONE (not just the staff) at Skydive Perris is regarding questions. I hate feeling like a noob and try not to intrude whenever possible. Looking forward to AFF7/8 and onward!

New picture album of today.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.405165706197545.90067.365349023512547&type=1#!/media/set/?set=a.405165706197545.90067.365349023512547&type=1

Hey great shots man I'm in one of those I'm wearing the yellow and black pants and my shirt is riding up lol greats shots hit me up when u get to 25 I'd be more than happy to jump with yaB|

Thanks, Tyler. Absolutely! And thanks for the advice about gear. Like you said, I'm checking on here to see what's out there. I found a total of 4 pics of you, I posted them up on the album a little bit ago (they're the last 4). Check the other albums too in case you happened to be there on a day I was taking pics.