oslo_lau

hello everyone!

I thought I would introduce myself, im currently living in oslo, are there many people on here from Norway?

I want to find somewhere to train as I am desperate to start learning. I spend atleast a couple of months of the year in the states working/snowboarding so if theres anywhere I need to check out please let me know.

Thank you, hopefully they will make themselves known. When I come to the states I usually end up in mammoth, bear, crystal or up in BC to snowboard. It changes every year and I rarely get to choose where, but im planning on doing an AFF course locally to get me started

If you go to Bear Mountain, then Perris Valley, Skydive Elsinore, and Above L.A. Skydiving are all fairly close. There are some more a little farther away, but Elsinore and Above L.A. both have AFF.

Near Mammoth: Bay Area Skydiving (Byron, CA), Skydive Tahoe (Minden, NV) and a few others farther away.

Use the dropzone locator and/or google maps (search skydiving) to see what's near the area you're going and get links to the individual websites.

Skymama could probably recommend one over another, too, and I don't think Perris is a USPA drop zone if that matters to you.
7-Way Hybrid at night? F*$k Yeah!