Alliecat

Any Skydivers in Northern Alabama?

Im going to go to ground school sometime soon and get my license and was wondering if there was any skydivers in northern alabama ?

I live in Madison. I'm not real current at the moment.,, I haven't jumped since last October.
Will you be training in Cullman?
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

More than likely i will be doing it in cullman. I really enjoyed my tandum jump there, and the people were really nice.

It's a good DZ...I hope you have a long, safe skydiving career! I need to get out there and get current!
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

you should check out http://www.skydivethefarm.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=53[url]. it is about 30 miles into ga from alabama. they offer an a license package for $1899 including a flight 1 canopy course. camping on site and really nice people too.

wherever you do your training good luck and blue skies!!!
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Hello,
I live in Huntsville, and skyjump in Cullman every weekend. Skydive Alabama is a great place to train and fun jump!!! The people there are all super cool, as you know.
I look foward to jumping with you. Was I there when you did your jump? I would have been on a surfboard or in a red wingsuit.
Pete

I did my first tandum on 5-11-11. It was amazing. Gonna go back and get my license as soon as i know when i can. I didnt see many other people there that day. Only saw the two (maybe 3) instructors, and the group i was with, and another couple that jumped tandum. Hopefully, i can catch up with some other skydivers soon! Eager to learn everything about the sport!