Trafficdiver

Finished AFF...finally.

Hi. Started my AFF in July up in Pepperell MA after getting hooked on my first tandem. Did A and B jump in August, C1 in September where I spun out of control.

Hit the tunnel for a few 10 minutes sessions this fall, but didn't get a chance to get back in the air before the season ended.

I went to Z hills this weekend, hoping to get in one or two jumps while visiting my snowbird parents for thanksgiving. Only got in one jump on Sat but I nailed my C1 and felt waaayyy more confident than the last time.

I was supposed to fly back to Boston on Monday, but I pushed my flight back to Wed and did C2 to E jump by tues afternoon.

Found out I could now jump on the last load of the day so I hopped on and did a solo (for $47 yeah!!!!!!!) watching the sunset over Florida. Amazing!

Then I landed ass over tea kettle and looked stupid but at least Mike? came out and picked me up in his car.

Anyway everyone has been awesome at both Pepperell and Z Hills and I can't wait to jump again.

Got picked up in the El Camino? Welcome to the club! :D Congrats. It took me forever to finish AFF as well (myriad of other reasons), and even longer to get my A. Glad you had fun at Z-Hills. B|

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Got picked up in the El Camino? B|

LOL, no not even the El Camino. The bartender took his car out to pic me up. I think he drove out of the trailer park. Dropped me off right in front of the packing tent. Great dude.

Awesome operation there, can't wait to get back early next year.

Really nice bar too.

Good on you for sticking with it! B|

Welcome and keep us updated with your progress.

No more jumps, hopefully this weekend, just did a refresher Friday, can't wait

BTW I'm on page 39 of the "scary stories from the old days" thread.

You're one hell of a writer! I'm loving your stories.B|