angelamuhs

Any newbie divers in the phoenix/tucson area ready for their license?

I'm going to start pursuing my Class A license. I've done 3 Tandems and this is absolutely consuming me. The second my feet leave the plane, I think "this is where I belong" and the second my feet touch the ground I think "I need to get back up there". I've had an incredible tandem partner who is very laid back but I honestly can't wait to jump by myself! Just wondering if anyone else in the area is ready to do it as well. . . it'd be nice to not go it alone!

I did AFF alone, and I was a little nervous at first. Everyone quickly accepted me into their little "family" and I never looked back! You'll end up running into a few others who are similarly matched to your level of experience, most likely. Of course you should just go for it!

I'm going to start pursuing my Class A license. I've done 3 Tandems and this is absolutely consuming me. The second my feet leave the plane, I think "this is where I belong" and the second my feet touch the ground I think "I need to get back up there". I've had an incredible tandem partner who is very laid back but I honestly can't wait to jump by myself! Just wondering if anyone else in the area is ready to do it as well. . . it'd be nice to not go it alone!

alone? dont your instructors count? LOL ... + when you are the only one on the plane the ride to altitude goes by quite quickly, and you'll have the landing area all to yourself. I did all of my AFF during the week when there was hardly anyone at the DZ. still a blast ...
- Neil

Never make assumptions! That harmless rectangle could be two triangles having sex ...