karenina

Kurupee Freestyle Suits

Anyone of you use the freefly suits from Kurupee?

I'm on my way to buy one, but am not sure which design to choose.. It's either going to be the "super cut" style or the one called just "cut".

Seeing photos of the different two styles would be helpful - maybe someone using suits from Kurupee want to post a photo of the suit here on the forum?

The pictures on the Kurupee website show only superstyled suits with flames or skeletons, and I want to see how the suits with just different colors look like..

So if you have a photo to show me - post it here and I will be sooo grateful!

Thanks a lot!

do a search on these forums, and you will find a ton of people that love them...you will also find a ton of people, like me, that bought one, found out it didn't fit right, called kurupee to find out they didn't give a sh*t, and then in the end realize that all the threads on the suit are pulling apart....same thing happened on 2 kurupee suits my friends bought...only reason my suit somewhat fits and totally hasn't unravelled at the seams are my silly betsy-ross-sewing-skilz....but hey, that was a year ago, maybe they have fixed their shotty built suits and their crappy customer service....

edit b/c i spell good!

---------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!