RobbyWinchester

Finished up AFF, just got my own gear

. . . Just got my own gear this week . . .
-Robby

Robby - you can't make a statement like that and then not tell us what you got. I am a new student and interested in such info. Fess up!

Jim
The meaning of life . . . is to make life have meaning.

Welcome to the forums! Wow, a new rig AND getting an A license. At least you're doing it on the same weekend so you can combine your beer fines!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ok ok, fair enough. I got a Vector 3, PD 160, and Saber1 170. (I know it sounds small for someone with my number of jumps but i'm a small guy and loaded under 1.1 on both) Can't wait to jump it first time, and it will be first time on my own pack... uh oh, the F word, need to remember to bring beer...

... a Vector 3, PD 160, and Saber1 170 ... ... uh oh, the F word, need to remember to bring beer...

With brand new gear like that the gang will be expecting some mighty fine beer!

Have a great jump(s)! Make sure to update this thread with a report on the jump(s).

I hope to get AFF 3 and 4 knocked out this weekend, and follow in your footsteps down the road with gear. Wait a minute - isn't there a wait time for new gear like that? Did you order it before you started AFF?!

Jim
The meaning of life . . . is to make life have meaning.

I actually bought it all used but it still looks nice, allowed me skip out on the wait time and the person i bought it from was about the same build as i am so the fit is good. the only bad thing is that there is someone else's name on the shoulder strap... have to fix that when i get it sent in to put on skyhook