MrStranger3001

NorCal

Hey there everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself to the gang. Haven't made my first jump yet but looking to do it soon and have the sport take over my life. Anyone know of a good place in california to go jump? Preferably in the bay area.

Welcome to the NorCal skydiving scene, and dropzone.com!

I personally learned at and love Bay Area Skydiving, however there are several other good dropzones in the bay area, including skydance skydiving in davis, and adventure center skydiving in hollister. Check out the dropzone locater as suggested by the ever-helpful skymama, and PM me if you have any questions.
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.

Hey there everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself to the gang. Haven't made my first jump yet but looking to do it soon and have the sport take over my life. Anyone know of a good place in california to go jump? Preferably in the bay area.

Welcome to the NorCal skydiving scene, and dropzone.com!

I personally learned at and love Bay Area Skydiving, however there are several other good dropzones in the bay area, including skydance skydiving in davis, and adventure center skydiving in hollister. Check out the dropzone locater as suggested by the ever-helpful skymama, and PM me if you have any questions.

Right on! Thanks for the info, I will definately look into those DZ's. I know I'm asking this question way too prematurely but how much experience do typicaly need to have before trying base jumping?