ConfirmsGravity

Hey Everyone

I'm new to the forum and new to skydiving. I had my first tandem skydive a week ago and I'm going to start AFF training in two weeks. Skydiving was just too much fun to do only once.
Right now I'm looking to learn as much as I can so if anyone knows any good reading material on skydiving, or some sites I could visit, I would appreciate the info.
Skydiving: stuffing a car cover into a knapsack and throwing it into a hurricane

Hey there and welcome to the forums! Well if it's skydiving info you are looking for, you've come to the right place! ;)

Your AFF instructors will be the ones who teach you the most about skydiving though, so i would suggest you use them as your primary source of info and take any advice you receive here with a pinch of salt.

You could probably use the search function, search "AFF" and find out what other people's AFF experiences have been like. I wouldn't try to learn too much before your first jump course though, rather go in with an open mind and absorb what you can there, then come back with questions.

Enjoy! B|;)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Welcome to the forums! :)Here's a link to some books you might be interested in. "The Skydiver's Handbook" is a good one to start out with. In addition, you can visit the USPA site and download the Student manual.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks for the info. I just got the skydivers handbook and I'm really getting into as much as I can learn from it.
I'm doing an AFF course at Skydive Carolina next Saturday and I can't wait to get some hands-on learning and experience from the guys that know what they're doing.
Skydiving: stuffing a car cover into a knapsack and throwing it into a hurricane