GavTr0n

Greetings from above

This will make my first year on the site and in the sport. Of course like most goals are met and broken and surpassing these overwhelms the body. Always reminding myself not to get cocky and to listen before saying I know. etc.. Even with those reminders on my 88th jump I biffed it didn't "roll my ankle" but nice sprain was the first bad landing but could of been avoided with use of good judgment and proper pattern. Reason for detailing this is cause it was a very very stupid action and never should of occurred and I don't wanna come to this forum with a persona that details a person that doesn't show signs of listening by reason of his own progression. Cause those are IMHO the most dangerous people and listing here for all to see my poor judgment and lack of self control.

Short Summary : poor pattern and low turn, leveled out above 30 feet but hadn't finished the turn, was supposed to do a 90 but ended up about 75 turn.. not going to go further cause its not about what i should of done.. cause I never should of been in that situtation cause my pattern should of been clean and my final above 100 feet. Never should of happened but again I am a learner and not here to show off, everyone makes mistakes and telling you mine re enforces how stupid it was and never putting myself into that position again.

Otherwise see you out there at the DZ's or on the forums cause think I've started off pretty good. sense Oct. finished my AFF and completed my A, B license and 90 jumps, just got my rig a acouple weeks ago still waiting my actual main although been demoing my very same canopy . Blue skies

Gavin

I believe a believer, not a lie from a liar.

Welcome to the forums! :) It's good to hear that you are learning from your mishap. I'm sure you won't do that again, huh?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I thought God was sending us a message.

I thought he was an astronaut posting from space :D

Maybe someday you'll hear about me beating Joe Kittinger record but till then i'll be staying afloat high as a kite. lol thanks both for the warm welcome
I believe a believer, not a lie from a liar.