BigO

My First Time

:$

Hi everyone, I'm the shy, quiet type. Only have one Jump under me, a little bit of tunnel, going on another tandem next week before I start AFF. I've been reading the forums for a few months and so far most people here seem cool. I just can't believe I waited so long to get into skydiving. Anyway my Home DZ will be skydive San Diego. Cool people there too. so if you're in town, say hi to the guy in the corner as i'll be too afraid to talk to you first. (no not really) Anyway, I look forward to learning from as many of you as I can. I believe everyone has something to teach to another.

May the landings be soft, the skies blue, and don't sniff glue! :D

Welcome to the forums. I waited too long to get into skydiving also, and wish I would’ve done it sooner; I’m having a blast now though. Good luck with your AFF, have fun and be safe.:)
How can I be so thirsty when I drank so much last night?

Sometimes we are better off finding this kind of thing later. Youthful exuberance doesn't fit well with a sport that doesn't permit fucking up. Personally, I'm glad I found this as a slightly more mature adult- I'm now not likely to try a hook turn or other stupidity low to impress people. Longevity is impressive
"Remember the First Commandment: Don't Fuck Up!"
-Crusty Old Pete