gontleman

From lurker to poster

Off and on for the past year I've lurked these forums after my initial interest in skydiving appeared early last year. Having to take care of misc. responsibilities has thwarted my attempts to get in to the sport but not my desire. After my first tandem last year I knew I'd be coming back for more I just didn't know when! So this year I've resolved myself to get started with my training. Between now and my car getting paid off (2 more payments! w00t) I will be getting a 2nd job to occupy my spare time, and more importantly... make more money of course!

I live in central Oklahoma and I know there are a few forum bugs here like steveorino who also live in OK, so greetings to my fellow Okies! ;) Hope to be sharin the skies with you this year!

Hope you enjoy the jumping...I sure do! We are closed for the season so am having my withdrawls now:(. Good luck on your adventure.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Off and on for the past year I've lurked these forums after my initial interest in skydiving appeared early last year. Having to take care of misc. responsibilities has thwarted my attempts to get in to the sport but not my desire. After my first tandem last year I knew I'd be coming back for more I just didn't know when! So this year I've resolved myself to get started with my training. Between now and my car getting paid off (2 more payments! w00t) I will be getting a 2nd job to occupy my spare time, and more importantly... make more money of course!

I live in central Oklahoma and I know there are a few forum bugs here like steveorino who also live in OK, so greetings to my fellow Okies! ;) Hope to be sharin the skies with you this year!

I dive at the Oklahoma Skydiving Center in Cushing. Where will you dive from? Maybe I'll see you around. Welcome to the forums!
Have You Hugged Your
Local Skydiver Today?

I dive at the Oklahoma Skydiving Center in Cushing. Where will you dive from? Maybe I'll see you around. Welcome to the forums!

Cushing is where I did my tandem last year (when the Mullins' King Air was visiting, god that was awesome) and I am keen on going back.

Cushing is where I did my tandem last year (when the Mullins' King Air was visiting, god that was awesome) and I am keen on going back.

I live in scenic Tulsa, Oklahoma and I also jump at Cushing. Maybe I'll see you around later this spring.

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.