NESkydivr

Sort of new to sport and DropZone.com

Hi all!

Have belonged to DZ.com for some time. Have done LOTS of bouncing around forums, just never piped up.

Been in the sport about three years and have 45 jumps (I know...pretty pitiful, but believe me...if cashflow was better, I'd have that number in the hundreds.)

Anyway, I'm in Nebraska and had my firs....um...I mean "initial" jump out of a SkyVan a couple weekends ago. MAN...that was the best!

Still renting equipment and my DZ is great (skydivecrete.com.) Lots'o'knowlege there. Everyone is helpful and willing. Planned on getting my own rig this spring and...BAM...job loss.

Anyway, back in the saddle with a job and looking for equipment. Will be visiting the used gear forum alot.

I'll be watchin!

Welcome to the forums! :) Good luck on finding your gear quickly. You'll be able to do so much better on your jump numbers when you're not paying that rental fee.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey man, 45 jumps in three years isn't pitiful!!! I've got 43 in 4 years!!!! Money sucks, I wish everything was free!
Convo between my friend and his ex...
Nick - "Chad talked me into skydiving."
Her - "I thought you didn't like extreme sports"
Nick - "Dating you WAS an extreme sport."

Hey man, 45 jumps in three years isn't pitiful!!! I've got 43 in 4 years!!!! Money sucks, I wish everything was free!

I guess you're right! Thanks for helping to put things in perspective ;) I guess I should be more thankful for what I "have" been able to do instead of what I "haven't."
I LOVE jumping clouds, but jumping triples takes most of my time (and $$$)!

you do what you do when you can dude but be safe and just make sure you get help from your instructors or saftey officer when you return after any kind of layoff:)
O yeh remember to remove the grin off your face before going home as you may get some funny looks:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

O yeh remember to remove the grin off your face before going home as you may get some funny looks:D:D

pincheck...its funny you said this. I did a jump before I went into work yesterday and it was such a great jump that I still had permagrin after I started my shift and about 4 people at my table (i'm a poker dealer) say "Chad, I've never seen you with such a look of excitement!" lol

Oh no, I just deal the cards and the other players play amongst each other. I just control the game and don't lose money. ;)