redwings

Yet another adrenaline junkie

Hi everyone. Went for my first jump April 22 and loved it. Can't wait for my static line course.
Sure, had to sell my bike to support my... new hobby, but it's so much safer than riding a bike, don't you think?
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

Definitely safer than riding a motorbike. At least I won't have some bad driver in a truck harping behind my back at 10,000 feet.
No drunk drivers, no road hogs.
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

Grew up riding motorcycles...sadly...the statistics say ..skydiving is safer. Damn! I'm new to skydiving,
BUT!... Helmets work, Seatbelts work, Rollcages work,Leather works,...sorry,(happily?)tested all the above.smile!:D Probably the safest sport I've tried so far! Hope it stays that way and gets better!
goog luck,and Blue skies...B|
I'm fine...crazy people don't know they're crazy...No,Really!

Skydiving can be a lot safer then bikes. I am a fellow Wisconsinite. Welcome to the forums and welcome to the wonderful world of skydiving. After your off student status and have your license come and visit us over at Skydive Wissota. We would love to see ya. Please fill out your profile so we can know who you are and some of your stats. I lived in Stevens Point for a decade. I have jumped at Omro and I know a lot of the jumpers their.

Congrates on your first jump!!
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

Hello, fellow Wisconsinite.
I just went for my first tandem jump a few weeks ago and I'm all excited for my static line progression course next Saturday.
It's a bummer my work schedule is so unpredictable, but I plan to spend all my free time at the drop zone.
You're in Point? I'm living in Wausau.

Hey brother, welcome to the sport!!! Skydiving is waaaaaaaay safer than riding a motorcycle, man, and its a hell of a lot more fun too. After a 110mph wreck that broke 6 of my bones and damn near took my life, I decided I wouldn't get another motorcycle and I'd return to a sport that was safer, lol.

Happy jumping!!!

Chad
Convo between my friend and his ex...
Nick - "Chad talked me into skydiving."
Her - "I thought you didn't like extreme sports"
Nick - "Dating you WAS an extreme sport."

I don"t live in StP anymore I live in Cadott 9mi from Skydive Wissota in Chippewa. If you live in wausau then I think your closer to us them Omro you should give me a call and I could let you know.

(715)289-4764 Todd Jacobson

I am a bit biased towards my home DZ but we have people who live over thier and you might be able to car pool every weekend.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

It does sound like your drop zone is closer. When I have the time, I'd like to check it out. I'll definitely give you a call.

Thanks, Todd!:)