Jamdiablo

New here

Went to do my first tandem in mid February and it rained (blessing in disguise). When I went back in March to finally do the tandem, I decided just to go AFF. By the end of the week, I had finished jump # 6 and was ready to do 7. Everytime I go out to do #7, it either starts to get windy, rainy, or cloudy. Damn the Georgia weather. I want to jump and finish my AFF.

That can be a bummer. It's all the more reason to get off student status and get your own gear then most wind and weather wont stop you.

Good choice on AFF not tandem. Saved you a lot of time and money having to go back and train. weather in the spring is a problem but it will get better. finish up your AFF and get jumping, it only gets better. If you think your having fun now just wait.

Skydiving is incredible, beyond anything you can imagine I hope you putting your money aside now, because it will take some of the green to get were your going.

I almost forgot, Welcome to DZ.com and Welcome to the world of skydiving.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.