Johnnyskydive

Not quite a Newbie

Welcome to the forums! :)

Definately. I swaear I am just going to look in and all of a sudden it has been 30 minutes. Welcome to another skydiving addiction
"Cloudy Skies look different through skydivers eyes. Is that a hole in the clouds I see?" Let's get driving!

Blue Skies and Sweet Dreams

I sooooooo think like that too. Just hoping for that hole. And wouldn't I love to just sit at the forums discussing skydiving while I was at work. You must have a great boss, 1 - that doesn't care or 2- doesn't know...lol
Hope you have a more productive day tomorrow. It won't stop raining here in Florida.

:ph34r:
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Well you and I are in the same awesome predicamant. I sustained a non-skydiving related foot injury a few weeks ago and I'm off work from my job as a Paramedic/Firefighter for six weeks, so now I have lots of time to sit in front of the puter too! Stay safe and blue skies!

gstukey

Oh yeah, skydiving forums may start ruining careers some day, lol...and overloading office internet traffic....

...a partner of the law firm I work for once walked into my office wondering whether he should ask me not to skydive as he "didn't lose and expensive associate", hehe...he did one static line dive a couple of years ago before and he was damn scared and says his wife doesn't let him do that:)....but I will carry on even if I am fired!:)