slayer152

Hello all

B| Well, I start my AFF course in Deland tomorrow, and i just wanted to say that this site rocks and thank you to everyone that posts here. I have read alot of the posts and found some very helpful info on some questions i had and things to help with my first level and throughout the rest of my skydiving ventures. I made a tandem just last month for my birthday and have been hooked ever since (the girlfriend says im obsessed!) lol:D. I couldn't wait to start AFF and look forward to many years of jumping, fun, and getting to know the sport and the people in it.

Thanks Again!!

_______________The only thing in life that doesnt take effort is failure________________

Thanks, I was going to look into the canopy course after i finished AFF, think it would be a great way to start learning early. and ur right about my girlfriend..lol obsessed/addicted whatever it takes, i just cant wait to get in the air!

_______________The only thing in life that doesnt take effort is failure________________

thanks skymama. hope to see you out there too. everyone ive met so far has been awesome. im planing on getting through AFF all next week and getting a rig in a month or so. see at the DZ