Bud8Fan

One down.

Jumped for my first time this past weekend at the Plattsmouth Nebraska Airport Boogie. My instructors name was Chris and he was awesome !

My wife was too scared to do it but after seeing my permagrin once touching down she now wants to do it next year.

I am seriously thinking about getting certified and buying some gear. Hopefully my December bonus will be big one this year.

Words can not come close to explaining but you all know. Looking forward to jumping again in the future.

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you enjoyed your jump and that your wife may go too. Maybe both of you will get hooked!

As far as the cost goes, just give a call to the dz you took your tandem at. They'll be able to give you a run-down of the cost.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I was at the boogie and was shooting video. Too bad you weren't one of the ones I shot, however I know Chris and am glad you had a great time. He's a really great guy, funny and very professional. He really brought out a lot of humor to the jumps I did with him and made for some awesome video. I'll be sure to pass the word along to him next time I talk/see him and let him know he brought in another skydiver to the sport.

As for where you made the jump etc, LSPC is a great club, I know them all personally and am great friends with them all. Our club and theirs help eachother out with our boogies and any advice/ideas that come about throughout the season. You couldn't be in any better hands if you're going to continue through the SL progression at Weeping Water.

Enjoy it, it'll change your life.

Blue skies,

Chris (the vidiot not your tandem master)
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!