pseudonym

g'day all

I joined this site about 3 months ago and have finally decided I should make my first post here ... what can I say I must be shy or something :D

So far, jumpwise, I have one tandem under my belt, all thanks to the Royal Exchange hotel and Redcliffe City Skydiving (yeah I won it for being best looking in the bar or something like that :P).

you can look at the pictures we took at http://photosbycolin.smugmug.com/gallery/403585 (for anyone who is that intertested).

I am studying in Korea at present and, on advice from the boys at RCS, am not going to do my A license here (fair call, any thoughts ??).

Will get home, save up and do my course in Oz ... some time next year.

Basically think I want to jump because I am scared of heights (in particular falling from them ;)) and I loved my tandem (the look on my face in those pictures I think gives a pretty clear indication of when my fear turned to exhiliration ... and it tooka while :$).

Look forward to learning more and getting right into it.

stay safe all

Colin
Because it's there - Mallory

hey thanks for the welcome,

skymama: no not my puppy I'm afraid, my avatar is in fact 'fluffy destroyer of worlds' (also sometimes goes with the caption 'don't *insert F word here* with me') cute and funny methinks.

vamp: cheers mate, guess I coulda done that myself if I had any semblence of a clue ... but since I don't it's a good thing you came along :P

thanks for the welcome guys, I'm really diggin gettin round here and learning stuff about your sport (can't call it mine just yet). Just gotta get the practical down now ;)

Colin