Jaria007

I'm new!

Hello Janette... WOW.. I made my first jump at Homestead LONG LONG ago...I have not been back there since... oh... 1980 or so.

When you get off student status and get licensed.. you will HAVE to get in a Pink Mafia Jump.
Look up Tami Carbone.. she is the delegate down there in that part of the world

Just way way out of my way.. Most of my family is from FL.. and there is a very good reason I live in Seattle Washington...and I try to avoid them most of the time. Times change.. people move on.. and I have a very busy life. But as you progess and start heading to boogies.. you will run across more of the Pink Mafia Sisters. there are a few up at Sebastian.. you should head on up to the Naughty Boogie in a couple weeks and meet some of the people there.

You're hilarious! I'm definitely thinking about heading to the boogie

Oh, don't just think about it, COME! Chick boogies are very welcoming and friendly and the Pink Mafia are all about the sisterhood in skydiving since females still only make up about 15% of the jumpers. Come up and watch some of the jumping and don't forget to bring a costume. Look for me and I'll introduce you around. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

A costume?

Yes! It's the "Naughty Cupid Boogie" and everyone is dressing up on Saturday night in different forms of lingerie. Go as daring as you like! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Stay motivated. (Re: quitting=my years VS. my jumps[:/]) My biggest regret.
Folks here will help keep you motivated.;)
They help me that way.:)