awcorri

Still Very Green

:ph34r:
Hello everyone. I am new to the sport as i only have 24 jumps in about 4 months in the sport. I am going for my A on new years day. I jump at Skydive Carolina in chester SC. I am a Rodriguez Brother and my brother name is Raiz. So hopefully i will get to me other brothers and other skydivers once i start traveling. I just ordered my very first rig and i am superstoked not to have to jump rental gear anylonger. I am really looking to speding many years in the sport, becoming a coach and sharpening my skill. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks for the welcome. i havnt jumped one yet. I have been jumping rental gear which is a Triathlon 170 and i have been borrowing a rig that has a triathlon 190. i have spoken with my aff instructors whos opinions i value very much and a few other people who have jumped with me and they all feel that i will do great with that canopy. glad to hear someone that likes it. any way i dont wont to go OT. Thanks again for the welcome.

...i have been borrowing a rig that has a triathlon 190.

Let me add my welcome to Skymama's! You are going to have fun in DZ.com

Triathlon 190 is what I fly and I love it but I have heard good things about the Sabre 2 and I'm sure you will love it. Congrats on your license progression!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Thank you for the greeting. I like the 190 as well but when i started jumping i was a bit lighter then i am now so jumping it was ok and the 170 was of coarse more fun due to the wingloading. so that is what i have been flying the most unknown to me that i had gained 11 pounds in only a matter of months. d@mn medication. :S its interesting how i didnt notice the canopy flying differently as i was gaining weight. Guess it is due to the fact it was such a gradual change. anyways, So i am really looking forward to the Sabre2. Thanks again for the greetings