Balls

I'm Addicted.

After doing 2 tandems, my DZ started doing AFF so I decided to start. I'm addicted now! I work and live in a town 2.5 hours away from home and the DZ so I make trips back every weekend to jump. I can't get enough of it. I've got 10 jumps and I'm going to get a few more this weekend. Can't wait to get my A licence.
This is a sweet site, It'll be good to hear from people as crazy as me;)
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Thats awesome. When I saw how excited my wife was from her first 3 AFFs I knew I had to get started too. This is without a doubt the coolest and most challenging sport I have ever done.
It's amazing to watch the pros at our DZ (Skydive Oregon) They are all so professional and focused.
This Sunday we both go back for our AFF 4 & 5.

I'm addicted now! ***

Hey....tell us how you really feel :P

If your out this weekend, say hi, I will be the one with the big bad red pittbull staying in the dz shack....

isnt it nice to be addicted to something that is so indescribable --> and "legal"......:ph34r:

see you this weekend;

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

If your out this weekend, say hi, I will be the one with the big bad red pittbull staying in the dz shack....

I was on the first jump on Saturday then had to leave. Should have checked this again before I left. Don't remember seeing a pitbull though.

Chet
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

sorry.............Early saturday morning...I came home (at 3am...) to a note from my boss on the door (sucks living this close to work)letting me know they needed a shredding system painted saturday so it could ship monday....now that was hell day...!!! let me tell ya that.....
I will see you down there I am sure....... I will be there friday afternoon, I am picking up my son at 7pm for the weekend, I will be back on sunday around 9am for the whole day, Dave Todak (livendive on dz.com) has requested me to do his daughters tandem video **now where the hell is my still camera !!!!!?, so I will (no excuses) be there. The mutt wont be with me, my sons mom doesnt want him around a pitbull, and my neighbor watches him on the weekends I have my son.

If your there, say hello, just look for the skinny short haired idiot jumping the smallest blue canopy on the dz....:)

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

This is a sweet site, It'll be good to hear from people as crazy as me;)

Of course you WILL run any advice you read on here past me or one of the other instructors before putting it to use, right Chet?! :)

Welcome to the site, and to the sky. See you this weekend?

Blues,
Dave Todak
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)