Hoot

Intro

Hey everyone!

I'm new to the board and I'm going to be starting AFF on June 1st @ Skydive Space center.

I'm former military and have 52 static line jumps but am amped about starting AFF and getting some free fall time grater than 4 sec lol. I have been lurking around the forum for a while and really like the info and friendliness of everyone. I have learned allot from just browsing your forum and hope to learn more now that I can ask questions :)
Later

//HOOT

There are 2 types of people in this world: those who like Neil Diamond and those who don't. --Bill Murray

Welcome.......thanx for the intro......good luck with your AFF......I went from static line to aff.....what a whole new world! Skydiving actually became fun!...not that I did not have fun during static-line, but having someone to jump with and seeing someone else's eyes..........the smiles.........a whole new world for me......
you are gonna have a blast!

blue skies and safe landings

skygirl1
" Mean people SUCK!"

OOOO.....good luck in June - could you have picked a hotter month to start flying? Have fun and be safe.

Lots of good free fliers in that there Texas area ;), just incase you get the itch to try it some day down the road B|

Blue ones ~

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I will check it out. I'm signing up with a group of 4 and 2 of them live in Orlando so I think that is why they picked the space center. I will give Sebastian a call and check them out, thanks for the suggestion.

There are 2 types of people in this world: those who like Neil Diamond and those who don't. --Bill Murray

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your AFF. It is a whole new world of parachuting compared to your military jumps. I had 79 military jumps and can't keep from smiling on each of my freefall jumps. Nice not to have a 60 pound plus ruck attached to you.B|

*****Why would anyone jump from a perfectly good airplane? Because it isn't much fun if it's broke.****