Dracmyster

12 Days to Go

Hello every one....... I did post on here oooooohhh ages ago when i first booked up my AFF Refresher course..(must have been 8 month's ago) well Now it's only 12 days away till i fly from Luton Airport (London uk) and try and make my way to Ampuraibrava (Spain).
I say refresher course as i did do a AFF course 7 years ago but met a women and bought a house together and thats was that.But now the womens gone Horaaay (HA HA) and i have my own house and things are going soo well im all ready to start all over again and give everything and learn everything i can into the sport...............
Booked a month of work and spending a total of 18 Day's on the DZ to learn as much as possible and jump as much as possible too.Im travelling there on my own as none of my mates would come along for the time of there life,they all say i must have a screw loose but i think really there jelous " He He"..
So if you see a bloke on the side of the road holding up a sign with Ampuraibrava on it.........Stop give us a lift and i'll buy you a Jump or two ;)...
I'll let you no how i got on when i return from my adventure of a life time BLUE SKY'S ALL........

All the Best Jon