VNugget

Bay area skydiver-to-be, obligatory intro

Well well well, don't really know what to spill here... I'm a 20-year old guy in San Jose, CA. After a brief stint as a wannabe computer nerd for life, (hey, if you grew up here, what else would you want to do for life absent any other ideas?) I realized my real life passion, which is to be in the air. In hopes of becoming a professional pilot, I am currently undergoing flight training, (as I write this, I am thinking up plans for my 2nd solo cross country) which of course pulled away the money I was planning to learn to skydive with. (I never even got to do a tandem jump. :() Still working only part time as I'm going through college ain't helping either; but not to worry, I am prepared to live like a bum on starving CFI wages and skydive every weekend once the time comes. :D

P.S. what's with the draconian filsize limits for usericons ;)? I tried several different pictures with maximum jpeg compression, and none of them cut it.

Welcome to the forums! :)
Icons can be JPG files only with a maximum file size of 10 KB and maximum dimensions of 65 wide by 75 pixels high.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon