veron23

HEllo

Hello,just wanted to say hi to everyone,i am an ex-service memeber although not from the US military,i have completed 3 jumps,two daytime and one night time drop,i currently reside in the US and am looking to get into skydiving.if any one has some info on nice skydiving schools in Maryland, please gives me a heads up.
Why can't we all get along

Welcome Veron. I jump at Skydive Delmarva in Laurel Delaware (southern part of the state). We have quite a few folks from Maryland that jump with us regularly. Whereabouts in Maryland are you located?

Welcome Veron. I jump at Skydive Delmarva in Laurel Delaware (southern part of the state). We have quite a few folks from Maryland that jump with us regularly. Whereabouts in Maryland are you located?

i am located at silver spring,and thanks guys for the information,it was very usefull.B|
Why can't we all get along

Welcome aboard, brother. I am from DC and went to U of MD; though I just recently got bitten by the skydiving bug. I believe there is also a DZ in Salisbury, probably a pretty god spot in the summer and close to OC and Dewey.
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET